Sex establishment licensing

Make a complaint about sex establishment premises

If you have reason to complain about licensed premises in Thurrock, submit your complaint to the licensing team

In order for us to deal with you complaint effectively you will need to supply us with:

  • your name and telephone number
  • details of the date, time and place of the street collection you wish to complain about
  • details of what your complaint or problem is, including descriptions of collectors and charities that were being collected for

All complaints are dealt with in the strictest confidence and your details will not be released, but are required for us to contact you for further details.

Licensing team
Thurrock Council, Civic Offices, New Road, Grays, RM17 6SL.