Your sheltered housing officer
The sheltered housing officer has a lot of roles. These include:
- making daily contact with residents either by the intercom system, or in person
- dealing with neighbour complaints, breach of tenancy conditions and reporting repairs to communal areas
- working with contractors on behalf of tenants about access to individual properties or communal areas for repairs, maintenance or improvements
- arranging social activities for residents and non-residents
- organising other facilities such as visiting care services and hairdressers for residents
- working with social services and health workers for specific needs
Contact your sheltered housing officer.
Sheltered housing officers
: 01375 652 820
Sheltered housing forum
This forum meets 4 to 5 times a year and hosts the annual 'All Our Yesteryears' event in October.
The forum is open to all tenants living in council sheltered housing. Ask your sheltered housing officer for details.